Verified Reviewer

4.1

On April, 16th 2020 I got banned on rust for three days. I had attempted to get cheats on rust but I didn't.

I contacted steam that same day because my account got stolen and I wrote that I tried getting cheats. I got my account back but with a three-day ban from rust. Three days later on April 19th, 2020 I was able to play rust, I played rust for that whole day. April 20th, 2020, I opened rust and I got game banned but I didn't attempt or even get cheat, script, etc.

I thought this was a glitch, so I restarted my PC. After my PC restarted I opened steam and saw that I was PERMANENTLY BANNED even though I had done nothing.

I spent money on Rust and I love this game so much I barely got introduced to it a couple of weeks ago. I know that attempting to get cheats is bad and I promise I won't do it again.

User's recommendation: Don't Cheat, *** etc it is not funny and you wont have fun.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facepunch Studios Rust Video Game.

Preferred solution: I want to apologize first and say that I wont ever use cheats, hacks, etc ever again. Second I really hope i can get unbanned so I can enjoy playing with friends and enjoy your game overall.

Facepunch Studios Pros: Good game, Cool games, You guys made my favourite game rust, Love the game and how it is suppose to work.

Facepunch Studios Cons: I was banned for no reason, Game crashes ever sense the game updated.

Comments