Verified Reviewer

2.4

Ive gotten banned on Rust for an illegitimate reason. Ive appealed multiple times and keep getting the same automated email back instead of actual customer support.

Ive spent hundreds of dollars on this game and am not able to trade/sell my inventory to get my money back or get my account back. FacePunch Studios has access to the data in regards to my ban and can clearly see I have not violated any terms of usage and they refuse to be of any help.

Legal action to get my money back may not be worth the money nor time, but at this point it is about principle. I just want to talk to someone who can actually help.

User's recommendation: Great company with great games and a great community. However, if you ever have a pressing issue and need to contact shriner support, good luck. Most likely will receive an automated message and be told your issue is solved without it actually being solved. If you actually contact and hear back from someone that’s trying to help you, consider it a blessing from the Gods.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facepunch Studios Pros: You guys made my favourite game rust.

Facepunch Studios Cons: I was banned for no reason.

Location: Lyndhurst, New Jersey

Comments

Even if you were able to sue you would lose. You agreed to the Terms of service and that allows them to ban you for any reason. They do not even have to tell you.

Facepunch Studios Reviews