Verified Reviewer

I logged on today and was not able to join a server. I thought it was because I changed my name mid q and tried reloading.

Again I got the same message that's says Perm EAC Ban Evasion From this I went to the server discord, and they told me that I was banned for cheating on another account I'm not sure how this is possible when I only play on one account. They sent me the account link that they said was my other account. https://steamcommunity.com/id/fwosty/

I'm just wondering how this mistake was made and how it can be fixed.

I really don't know what to do and how to fix it. MY account is https://steamcommunity.com/id/dopeeffect

This is the only account I play on so this is mind boggling to me.

I play rust all the time hardly type in chat and for the most part mind my own business.

I have never tried to install cheats or hacks or anything like that please I need help!

I stream on twitch- Twitch.tv/flixrreal and play rust all the time. You can clearly tell from my vods I don't cheat and have never played on the other account that they said I play on.

User's recommendation: i dont even know at this point.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facepunch Studios Rust Video Game.

Preferred solution: Unbanned beacuse I did nothing wrong!.

Facepunch Studios Pros: Love the game and how it is suppose to work, You guys made my favourite game rust, Good game, Cool games, You guys made my favourite game.

Facepunch Studios Cons: I was banned for no reason.

Comments